How to choose a box-type substation
How to choose a box-type substation:
1. Determine the high-voltage incoming line voltage level of the box-type substation according to the importance of the power load of the project and the high-voltage power supply at the construction site.
2. Calculate the short-circuit current according to the short-circuit capacity, line impedance and other parameters of the power grid system where the project is located, so as to determine the power supply components
3. Carry out load calculation and select the capacity of the transformer after considering the appropriate margin.
4. Select the appropriate transformer category (ordinary oil-immersed transformer, sealed oil-immersed transformer, dry-type transformer, etc.) according to the user's situation and environmental conditions.
5. Select the appropriate number of low-voltage outlet circuits according to the load conditions, determine the capacity of the low-voltage circuit breaker, and reserve appropriate backup outlet circuits.
6. The box-type substation should be located as close to the load center as possible to reduce the length of the incoming and outgoing cables, and should consider factors such as ease of access, ease of maintenance, and no impact on the landscape environment.
7. Take measures to prevent flooding according to the installation environment conditions.
8. Install the grounding device in the box-type substation.
9. Basic practices and equipment installation should meet the requirements of the selected box-type substation product information.
On the morning of July 24th, Chairman Xu Zhen of Shandong Electric Power Enterprise Association and member units, accompanied by Wang Lijun, Deputy Secretary General of Anhui Electric Power Engineering Industry Association, visited our company for inspection and exchange. Liyuan Power Chairman Zhu Zhongwu, General Manager Liang Xingsong, Sales Manager Liu Chen and other key management personnel participated in the reception.
On the morning of July 7th, Professor Xiao from the School of Electrical and Automation, Hefei University of Technology, and Professor Zhu, the former dean of the School of Mechanical Engineering, Hefei University of Technology, and now the director of the Engineering Training Center, visited our company to guide the work. Liang Xingsong, general manager of Liyuan, and Xiao Jinping, chief technical engineer, and other key management personnel participated in the reception and exchange.