HXGN12-10(Z) series box-type metal-enclosed ring network switchgear (referred to as ring network cabinet) is an AC high-voltage complete electrical device with a rated voltage of 12kV and a rated frequency of 50Hz. It is suitable for power distribution systems such as industrial and mining enterprises, residential quarters, high-rise buildings, schools, parks, etc., as a three-phase AC ring network power supply and terminal power distribution equipment, and plays the role of receiving, distributing electric energy, controlling and protecting. It can break or close the rated load current and transformer no-load current, and can break or close the current of overhead lines, cable lines or capacitor banks at a certain distance. The load switch-fuse combination can break the rated short-circuit current at one time. It is suitable for box-type substations as high-voltage electrical equipment.
This product meets the requirements of GB3906 "3~35kV Metal Switchgear", GB1985 "AC High Voltage Isolating Switch and Earthing Switch", GB16926 "AC High Voltage Load Switch — Fuse Combination Appliance" and other standards
Use environmental conditions
1. Ambient temperature: upper limit +40℃, lower limit -10℃;
2. Relative humidity: the daily average value is not more than 95%, and the monthly average value is not more than 90%;
3. The altitude does not exceed 1000m;
4. No fire, explosion hazard, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration.
Main technical parameters
Adopt fully assembled structure, light and beautiful, easy to install and disassemble components, and one-time solution can be extended;
There are busbar room and instrument room in the upper part, and there is a partition between them. Measuring instruments and control circuit components can be installed in the instrument room. The lower part is load switch room, cable room, and voltage transformer, current transformer, lightning arrester, etc. can also be installed. There is a pressure relief channel on the top. The bottom of the cabinet is equipped with a detachable movable bottom plate, on which there are holes for cable entry and exit. There is an observation window on the front door, which can clearly observe the status of components in the cabinet;
For overhead incoming lines and cable outgoing lines, rear cabinets can be added;
Adopt front operation and maintenance, reliable wall installation;
Good sealing performance, with P3X protection level.
Model specification, cabinet size and characteristics of the equipped main switch
1. Equipped with compressed air load switch and combined electrical appliances:
Load switch FN12-10D/630-20kA load switch — fuse combination appliance FN12-10D/100-31.5kA can also be without grounding knife (D)
B. The installation method is flexible, and can be installed on the left and right sides and upside down.
2. Equipped with FN25-12 vacuum load switch and combined electrical appliances:
Vacuum load switch FN25-1 2D/T630-20kA
Vacuum load switch-fuse combined electrical appliance FN251 2D.R/T100-37.5kA can also be without grounding knife (D)
A, 650(800)X91 0X2200mm
B. The main switch is installed on the side, which can be operated manually and electrically, and has the function of remote control.
3. Equipped with FZN27-12 vacuum load switch and combined electrical appliances:
Vacuum load switch FZN21-12D/lower 630-20kA
Vacuum load switch — fuse combination electrical appliance FZRN21-12D/T125-31.5kA
B. The main switch is installed on the front, which can be operated manually and electrically, and has the function of remote control.
There is an interlocking device between the load switch, grounding switch and cabinet door in the ring network cabinet, and a mandatory mechanical locking method is adopted to ensure the "five defenses" function.
The operation relationship is as follows:
A. After the load switch is closed, the grounding switch cannot be closed and the cabinet door cannot be opened;
B. After the load switch is opened, the grounding switch can be opened and closed. When the grounding switch is in the closed position, the load switch cannot be closed, and the cabinet door can be opened;
C. When the grounding switch is opened, the load switch can be closed, but the cabinet door cannot be opened;
D. When the cabinet door is opened, the grounding switch is in the closed state, and the grounding switch cannot be operated at this time to make it open;
E. After the cabinet door is closed and locked, the grounding knife can be operated to make it open;
F. When maintenance is required, only the load switch is in the opening position. After the grounding switch is closed, a metal (or insulation) shield (or insulation partition) is set between the dynamic and static contacts of the load switch immediately, and the switch room door to open.
1. Check the outer packaging of the ring main unit before unpacking. Open the box in a dry and rain-free place, and avoid damage to the product when unpacking. Check the appearance of the product after unpacking, check the accessories and random materials, and make a record of unpacking. If problems are found, contact the manufacturer in time.
2. Before and after the installation of the ring network cabinet, check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the live body is in good contact, and whether the switch operation is normal, so as to prevent possible problems during transportation and installation.
3. Place it on the foundation according to the design sequence of the arrangement diagram. The cabinet body should be tightened first and then fastened to the foundation with bolts or spot welding. The unevenness and straightness of the installation foundation require one-thousandth.
4. The ring network cabinet should have a reliable grounding device, and the continuity and reliability of the grounding device should be guaranteed during installation.
5. The connection of the main busbars of adjacent cabinets and the overlapping of cable outlets must be completed by professionals to ensure reliable connections. After the cable construction is completed in the cable entry and exit cabinet, the cable exit should be sealed and tightened.
6. After installation, close and break according to the interlock procedure 5 times, check whether the interlock mechanism, load switch and grounding knife are normal.
Usage and Troubleshooting
Before the ring network cabinet is to be powered, the electrical performance, insulation level and wiring correctness of all components should be fully checked. After the cabinet door is closed and locked, the grounding knife is opened, the load switch is closed, and the contact is good. The cabinet door can only be opened when the load switch is opened and the ground knife is closed. After checking that it is in good condition, turn on the power supply to watch the working conditions of the indicating instrument, etc. If it is normal, it can be put into operation.
In the normal operating state, the load switch of the incoming or outgoing cabinet should be in the closed position, the grounding knife should be in the open position, and the cabinet door should be in the closed and locked state.
When troubleshooting occurs in the incoming line cabinet, the incoming line power should be cut off first. Open the load switch and check the live display at the same time. When it proves that there is no voltage, close the grounding switch. At this time, the isolation valve is closed (or the insulating partition is inserted) and the cabinet door is opened before entering for maintenance.
When a fault occurs in the outlet cabinet, the load switch in the cabinet should be disconnected first, and then the grounding knife should be closed. At this time, the isolation valve is closed (or the insulating partition is inserted), and the cabinet door is opened to enter for maintenance. Note that the main bus is still live.
Repair and maintenance
1. After the current-limiting fuse is blown, no matter one or two fuses are blown, all three fuses must be replaced. When the fuse is installed, it should be inserted tightly, and the end with the firing pin is facing down, so as to prevent the short-circuit protection of the fuse (impactor) from failing. After the current-limiting fuse is blown, the striker of the fuse strikes the trip plate of the switch to open the switch. After replacing the fuse, press the closing operation to close the switch.
2. After the load switch is disconnected in an accident, check whether the load switch and the busbar overlap are damaged. If there are burn marks, wipe them off with gasoline or alcohol. The load switch contacts are coated with neutral petroleum jelly, and the dust in the cabinet such as insulating parts and bus bars is removed to keep them clean.
3. After the accident disconnection, it is necessary to find out the cause of the accident, eliminate the fault and conduct a comprehensive inspection. After adjustment, all components can be put into operation.
4. In the following situations, the ring main unit should be comprehensively maintained and inspected
A. Check and clean at least once a year;
B. After breaking 20 times at full load;
C. After each accident, the load switch is disconnected.
Shipping and Storage
1. The ring main unit is packaged as a single unit when it leaves the factory. During hoisting and transportation, the product shall not be damaged due to strong vibration and collision.
2. The ring network cabinet should be stored in a ventilated, dry place that can prevent the intrusion of various harmful gases. It is strictly forbidden to store them in the same warehouse as chemicals, acids and alkalis and batteries.
The user should provide the following technical information when ordering:
1. Primary wiring scheme diagram and floor plan;
2. Primary circuit bus specification;
3. The type, specification and quantity of the main electrical components in the cabinet;
4. Special requirements for the color of the cabinet body (the ring network cabinet is generally beige);
5. Extra spare parts and accessories;
6. Other requirements related matters.
Main Circuit Scheme