Use and operation
Care and Maintenance
The general time limit for maintenance and maintenance of the equipment in the ring main unit is three years under normal conditions. The single-spring and double-spring operating mechanisms of the load switch are maintenance-free and do not require any lubrication. Before the relay protection device is put into operation, it shall be calibrated according to the requirements of the manufacturer.
The specific maintenance measures are as follows:
(1) Tighten all electrical connections (main bus, switches, cables, meters, etc.)
(2) Clean all components (load switch, line switch, tripping mechanism, motor, etc.) with a vacuum cleaner, and conduct a visual inspection.
(3) Perform a closing/opening operation on all switches, including the grounding switch.
(4) Turn on the auxiliary control power supply (no remote control signal is given) to perform an electrical sequence operation.
(5) Clean the busbar room and cable room. Open the upper part of the cabinet to clean the insulating part and bus bar of the load switch, and wipe it with a clean soft cloth. For the dust and sticky grease dirt with deep accumulation, you can clean it with a cloth dipped in a small amount of alkaline detergent, and then use a clean cloth dipped in water to clean it , and finally use a dry rag to wipe the surface carefully, and use the same method to clean the cable room (bottom of the load switch, transformer, busbar and line switch, etc.).
Note: Do not use chloroform, carbon tetrachloride or various types of alcohol for cleaning.
Acceptance requirements: all parts should be in good condition, there should be no obvious discharge traces or damage, there should be no obvious overheating at the connection contact surface, and any unqualified parts should be replaced.
Common faults and troubleshooting methods
Accessories and wearing parts
Wiring example of typical user scheme
Shipping and Storage
1. The switchgear must be able to adapt to the transportation of railways and roads, and the outer packaging has the ability of shockproof, moisture-proof and dust-proof.
2. The ability of the packaging box to resist shock and vibration during transportation complies with the provisions of GB8166.
3. The switchgear can be transported by a hand-push forklift or a freight forklift. Under special circumstances, steel pipes can be used to pave and roll (the number of pipes should not be less than 4).
4. When loading and unloading the switchgear, it should be loaded and unloaded according to the storage and transportation instruction marks on the packing box to prevent cargo damage accidents. The switchgear should usually be moved vertically, and tilting or overturning should be avoided. If the entrance height is not enough; a single switchgear is allowed to be moved obliquely. A single switchgear is lifted with 2 steel wire ropes on the lifting lugs on the top of the cabinet, and 4 steel wire ropes of sufficient length must be used when lifting multiple switchgear as a whole group (no more than 4 cabinets, and the length does not exceed 2 meters) ).
Note: the switchgear is not allowed to be lifted by the switch parts installed in the cabinet1
5. The switchgear may be damaged after long-distance transportation, so unpacking inspection must be carried out. If transportation damage is found, the freight department should be notified immediately for accident handling. If the switchgear is directly delivered to the customer after leaving the factory, it only needs to cover the equipment with a plastic bag and send it to the installation site.
When the switchgear is stored, the ambient temperature is -25℃～+40℃, the relative humidity is not more than 35%, and there is no fire, explosion, danger, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration around. The storage period is 12 months.
Please provide the following technical information when ordering:
1. Main circuit wiring scheme number and main circuit diagram, arrangement diagram and floor plan;
2. Schematic diagram of the secondary circuit of the switchgear;
3. The model, specification and quantity of all electrical components in the switch cabinet:
4. The material, specification and quantity of the main busbar and branch busbar of the switchgear;
5. If you need to set up a low-voltage box, you should explain:
6. Summary table of electrical equipment:
7. When the switchgear is used in special environmental conditions, it should be explained:
8. When other or excess accessories and spare parts are needed, the type and quantity should be mentioned.
9. For other special requirements, please explain in writing.