XL-21(G)X low-voltage enclosed power cabinet is suitable for three-phase three-wire and three-phase five-wire systems with AC voltage of 500V and below in power generation and industrial and mining enterprises. Used for power lighting distribution.
XL-21(G) low-voltage dedicated cabinet has the characteristics of flexible power distribution scheme, convenient combination, strong practicability and novel structure.
Model and its meaning
1. The main electrical properties are in full compliance with the regulations of C60439-1 and GB7251.1.
2. The auxiliary circuit has the functions of local, remote, automatic control and local, remote control switching, and the contactor can adopt DC protection.
3. The power receiving main switch has optional instantaneous tow and thermal magnetic tow protection. In order to cooperate with the next-level main switch, the instantaneous protection is canceled to avoid super tripping, and there are self-injection, manual operation and automatic switching Function.
4. The main switch of the feed circuit has instantaneous tripping and thermal-magnetic tripping protection, and leakage protection can be installed when the user requires.
5. The motor control circuit has short circuit instantaneous, overload, undervoltage release and phase failure protection.
6. The receiving circuit is equipped with ammeter and voltmeter.
7. XL-21(G) low-voltage enclosed power cabinet is assembled with C profile or 8MF profile. The frame and special supporting parts are produced and supplied by our company to ensure the accuracy and quality of the cabinet. The other parts of the cabinet are designed according to the principle of scale, and the generalization coefficient is high, which can realize production.
8. The cabinet door and the frame are connected by detachable movable hinges, which are easy to install and disassemble.
9. The grounding of the instrument door installed with electrical components is connected to the frame with multiple strands of annealed copper wire. The mounting parts in the cabinet are connected to the frame with knurled washers, and the whole cabinet constitutes a complete grounding protection system.
Use environmental conditions
1. The altitude does not exceed 2000m.
2. Indoors without dust, corrosive gas and rainwater invasion
3. The upper limit of ambient air temperature is +40°C, and the lower limit is -25°C. The average temperature measured within 24 hours does not exceed +35°C, and the temperature is between -25°C and 55°C under storage and transportation conditions, and does not exceed 70°C for a short time.
4. Relative temperature: Relative air temperature +40°C does not exceed 50%.
5. There is no vibration and bump, and the installation tilt does not exceed 5°C.
6. If users have special requirements, they can negotiate with the manufacturer.
Main Circuit Scheme
Appearance and installation dimensions
When ordering, please specify:
1. Product model;
2. The main circuit system diagram and the plane arrangement diagram of the cabinet;
3. Schematic diagram of auxiliary circuit electrical appliances;
4. List of components in the cabinet (main busbar specification);
5. The color of the cabinet (if there is no requirement, it will be supplied in beige gray (Chint B), and the size of the cabinet;
6. Other special requirements that do not conform to the normal use conditions of the product.