HXGN12-10(Z) series box-type metal-enclosed ring network switchgear
Category: Medium Voltage Switchgear
Description: It mainly produces all kinds of high, medium and low voltage switchgear. Since its establishment, it has developed rapidly with the support of the majority of users. At present, it has a number of advanced machinery and equipment production lines and a scientific research and management team composed of middle and senior talents with rich experience and strong technical force. Technological level and product quality, to better serve our customers.
Keywords: high-voltage switchgear, medium-voltage switchgear, low-voltage switchgear, box-type substation, integrated distribution station
HXGN12-10(Z) series box-type metal-enclosed ring network switchgear (referred to as ring network cabinet) is a complete set of AC high-voltage electrical devices with a rated voltage of 12kV and a rated frequency of 50Hz. It is suitable for power distribution systems such as industrial and mining enterprises, residential quarters, high-rise buildings, schools, and parks. It can open or close the rated load current and transformer no-load current, and can open or close the current of overhead lines, cable lines or capacitor banks at a certain distance. The load switch-fuse combination can break the rated short-circuit current at one time. Suitable for box-type substations as high-voltage electrical equipment.
This product meets the requirements of GB3906 "3～35kV Metal Switchgear", GB1985 "AC High Voltage Disconnect Switch and Earthing Switch", GB16926 "AC High Voltage Load Switch-Fuse Combination Electric Appliance" and other standards
Use ambient conditions
1. Ambient temperature: upper limit +40℃, lower limit -10℃;
2. Relative humidity: the daily average is not more than 95%, and the monthly average is not more than 90%;
3. The altitude should not exceed 1000m;
4. There is no fire, explosion hazard, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and severe vibration places.
Main technical parameters
It adopts a fully assembled structure, which is light and beautiful, which is convenient for component loading and unloading, and the one-time solution can be extended;
The upper part has the busbar room and the instrument room, and there is a partition between them. The instrument room can install measuring instruments and control circuit components. The lower part is the load switch room, the cable room, and can also install voltage transformers, current transformers, lightning arresters, etc. There is a pressure relief channel at the top. The bottom of the cabinet is equipped with a removable movable bottom plate, which has cable entry and exit holes. The front door has an observation window, which can clearly observe the condition of the components in the cabinet;
For overhead incoming wires and outgoing wires, rear cabinets can be added;
Adopt positive operation and maintenance, reliable wall installation;
Good sealing performance, with P3X protection level.
Main switch model specification, cabinet size and characteristics
1. Pneumatic load switch, combined electrical appliances:
Load switch FN12-10D/630-20kA load switch — fuse combination FN12-10D/100-31.5kA can also be without grounding knife (D)
A, 650(800)X910X2000 mm
B. The installation method is flexible, and it can be installed on the left and right sides or upside down.
2. Equipped with FN25-12 vacuum load switch, combined electrical appliances:
Vacuum load switch FN25-1 2D/T630-20kA
Vacuum load switch-fuse combination FN251 2D.R/T100-37.5kA can also be without grounding knife (D)
A, 650(800)X91 0X2200 mm
B. The main switch is installed on the side, which can be operated manually and electrically, and has the function of remote control.
3. Equipped with FZN27-12 vacuum load switch, combined electrical appliances:
Vacuum load switch FZN21-12D/lower 630-20kA
Vacuum load switch—fuse combination electric appliance FZRN21-12D/T125-31.5kA
A, 800X800X2000 mm
B. The main switch is installed on the front, which can be operated manually and electrically, and has the function of remote control.
There are interlocking devices between the load switch, grounding switch, and cabinet doors in the ring main unit, all of which use a mandatory mechanical locking method to ensure the "five-proof" function.
The operation relationship is as follows:
A. After the load switch is closed, the grounding switch cannot be closed, and the cabinet door cannot be opened;
B. After the load switch is opened, the grounding switch can be opened and closed. When the grounding switch is in the closing position, the load switch cannot be closed, and the cabinet door can be opened;
C. When the grounding switch is open, the load switch can be closed, but the cabinet door cannot be opened;
D. When the cabinet door is opened, the grounding switch is in the closed state, and the grounding switch cannot be operated at this time to make it open;
E. After the cabinet door is closed and locked, the grounding knife can be operated to make it open;
F. When maintenance is required, only the load switch is in the off position. After the grounding switch is closed, the dynamic and static contacts of the load switch are immediately set up with a metal (or insulating) shield (or insert an insulating baffle), and the switch room door to open.
1. Check the outer packaging of the ring main unit before unpacking. Unpack in a dry and rain-free place, and avoid damaging the product when unpacking. After unpacking, conduct visual inspection of the product, check the accessories and random data, and make a record of unpacking. If any problem is found, please contact the manufacturer in time.
2. Before and after installation, the ring main unit should check whether the fasteners are loose, whether the contact of the charged body is good, and whether the switch operation is normal, so as to prevent possible problems during transportation and installation.
3. Place it on the foundation according to the design sequence of the arrangement diagram, and the cabinet should be tightened first and then fastened to the foundation with bolts or spot welding. The unevenness and straightness of the installation foundation are required to be one thousandth.
4. The ring network cabinet should have a reliable grounding device, and the continuity and reliability of the grounding device should be guaranteed during installation.
5. The main busbar connection and cable outlet overlap of adjacent cabinets must be completed by professionals to ensure reliable connection. The cable outlet should be sealed and fastened after the cable construction is completed in the cable inlet and outlet cabinet.
6. After installation, close and break according to the interlocking procedure 5 times, and check whether the interlocking mechanism, load switch and grounding knife are normal.
Usage and Troubleshooting
Before the ring network cabinet is to be powered, the electrical performance, insulation level and wiring correctness of all components should be fully checked. After the cabinet door is closed and locked, the grounding knife is opened, the load switch is closed, and the contact is good. The load switch is open and the ground knife is closed before the cabinet door can be opened. After checking that it is in good condition, close the power supply and watch the working conditions of the indicating instrument, etc., if it is normal, it can be put into operation.
Under normal operation, the load switch of the incoming or outgoing cabinet should be in the closed position, the grounding knife should be in the open position, and the cabinet door should be in a closed and locked state.
When the incoming line cabinet fails to be repaired, the incoming line power supply should be cut off first. Turn off the load switch, and check the live display at the same time to prove that there is no voltage, close the grounding switch, at this time, the isolation valve is closed (or the insulating partition is inserted) to open the cabinet door, and then the maintenance can be entered.
When a fault occurs in the outlet cabinet, the load switch in the cabinet should be divided first, and then the grounding knife should be connected. At this time, the isolation valve should be closed (or the insulating partition should be inserted), and the cabinet door should be opened before entering the inspection. Note that the main bus is still live.
Repair and maintenance
1. After the current limiting fuse is blown, no matter one or two fuses are blown, all three must be replaced. When the fuse is installed, it should be inserted tightly, and the end with the striker is down to avoid the failure of the short-circuit protection of the fuse (striker). After the current-limiting fuse is blown, the striker of the fuse strikes the trip plate of the switch to open the switch. After the fuse is replaced, the switch is closed according to the closing operation.
2. After the load switch is accidentally disconnected, check whether the load switch and the busbar are damaged or not. If there are burn marks, wipe them with gasoline or alcohol. Coat the load switch contacts with neutral vaseline, and remove the dust in the cabinet such as insulating parts and busbars to keep them clean.
3. After the accident is disconnected, the cause of the accident must be found out, the faults must be eliminated and a comprehensive inspection should be carried out. After the adjustment is completed, the components can be put into operation after the normal operation.
4. In the following cases, a comprehensive maintenance inspection of the ring network cabinet should be carried out
A. Check and clean at least once a year;
B. After breaking 20 times at full load;
C. After the load switch is disconnected in each accident.
Shipping and Storage
1. The ring main unit is packaged as a single unit when it leaves the factory. During the process of hoisting and transportation, the product shall not be damaged due to strong vibration and collision.
2. The ring network cabinet should be stored in a ventilated, dry place that can prevent the intrusion of various harmful gases. It is strictly forbidden to store it in the same warehouse with chemicals, acid-base and batteries.
Users should provide the following technical information when ordering:
1. Primary wiring plan and floor plan;
2. Primary circuit bus specifications;
3. The model, specification and quantity of the main electrical components in the cabinet;
4. Special requirements for cabinet color (ring main unit is generally beige);
5. Spare parts and accessories beyond the regular;
6. Other requirements related matters.
Main circuit scheme