HXG-12 (L) type (XGN15) AC high voltage sulfur hexafluoride ring network switchgear
Category: High Voltage Switchgear
Description: It mainly produces all kinds of high, medium and low voltage switchgear. Since its establishment, it has developed rapidly with the support of the majority of users. At present, it has a number of advanced machinery and equipment production lines and a scientific research and management team composed of middle and senior talents with rich experience and strong technical force. Technological level and product quality, to better serve our customers.
Keywords: high-voltage switchgear, medium-voltage switchgear, low-voltage switchgear, box-type substation, integrated distribution station
HXG-12(L) type indoor AC high voltage sulfur hexafluoride ring network switchgear (referred to as —F for "ring network cabinet") is a new generation of sulfur hexafluoride load switch as the main switch. The whole cabinet adopts air-insulated metal-enclosed switchgear suitable for distribution automation, which is both compact and expandable. The ring main unit has the characteristics of simple structure, flexible operation and interlocking, and can provide satisfactory technical solutions for various application occasions and different user requirements. The use of sensing technology and the latest protection relays, combined with advanced technical performance and lightweight and flexible assembly solutions, fully meet the changing requirements of the market.
This series of ring main unit complies with the following IEC standards:
IEC60298 AC metal-enclosed distribution equipment and control equipment (1kV—52kV) (1 990), Aml (1993)
IEC60694 Common Specifications for High Voltage Switchgear and Control Equipment (1996)
IEC60044-1 Instrument Transformer Part 1 Current Transformer
IEC60044-2 Instrument Transformer Part II Inductive Voltage Transformer
IEC60056 Universal AC High Voltage Line Switch
IEC60129 General-purpose AC isolating switch and earthing switch (1984) Aml (1992) Am2 (1996)
IEC60256-1 High Voltage Switch Part—(1kV—52kV)(1998)
IEC60420 Universal AC Load Switch-Fuse Combination (1990)
IEC60529 Regulations on Protection Level of Switchgear (1P Standard)
This series of ring main unit complies with the following national standards:
GB3906 3-35kV AC metal-enclosed switchgear
GB/Tll022 Common technical requirements for high-voltage switchgear and control equipment standards
GB/T16926 AC High Voltage Load Switch —Fuse Combination
6B3804 3~63kV AC high voltage load switch
All electrical components in the cabinet meet the white standards. The ring network cabinet is a metal armored closed type, and the cabinet is air-insulated. It has terminal substation wiring and wiring suitable for ring network power supply. This series of ring main unit equipment adopts standardized components, such as: vacuum circuit breaker, SF6 load switch, grounding switch, fuse, instrument transformer, secondary instrument, and the combination of these components can meet the requirements of various design schemes. A low pressure tank can be added as needed. The product has a reliable mechanical interlocking device, which can meet the functional requirements of "five-proof".
Main use and applicable environment
The ring network cabinet is suitable for indoor power distribution devices with three-phase AC 50Hz and rated voltage of 12kV. It is widely used in industrial and civil cable ring networks and power supply terminals, especially for small: sub-distribution stations, switching stations , Mining enterprises, urban residential quarters, airports, railways, tunnels, high-rise buildings and other power systems for receiving and distributing electrical energy.
Applicable ambient conditions
1. Altitude: no more than 1000m;
2. Ambient temperature: -25℃～+40℃
3. Air relative humidity: the daily average is not more than 95%, and the monthly average is not more than 90%:
4. There is no serious pollution in the surrounding air, such as dust, smoke, corrosives, flammable gases, gasoline and salts:
5. Earthquake intensity: 8 degrees;
6. Negotiate with the manufacturer when the conditions of use are different or there are special requirements.
Overview of the main structure of the ring network cabinet
Main scheme of RMU
Load switch installation
Installation of Ring Main Unit
Use and operation
Maintenance and Care
The general time limit for maintenance and maintenance of the equipment in the ring network cabinet is three years under normal circumstances. The single-spring and double-spring operating mechanisms of the load switch are maintenance-free and do not; require any lubrication. Before the relay protection device is put into operation, it should be calibrated according to the manufacturer's requirements.
The specific maintenance measures are carried out according to the following requirements:
(1) Tighten all electrical connections (main busbars, switches, cables, measuring instruments, etc.)
(2) Clean all parts (load switch, line switch, tripping mechanism, motor, etc.) with a vacuum cleaner, and conduct visual inspection.
(3) Perform the closing/opening operation for all switches, including earthing switches.
(4) Turn on the auxiliary control power supply (without giving the remote control signal) to perform an electrical sequence operation.
(5) Clean the busbar room and cable room. Open the upper part of the cabinet to clean the insulation part of the load switch and the busbar, and wipe it with a clean soft cloth. For the dust and sticky grease dirt with deep accumulation, you can use a cloth with a small amount of alkaline cleaner to clean it, and then use a cleaning cloth with water to clean it. , and finally use a dry rag to carefully wipe the surface, and use the same method to clean the cable room (bottom under the load switch, transformer, busbar and line switch, etc.).
Note: Chloroform, carbon tetrachloride or various alcohols cannot be used for cleaning.
Acceptance requirements: All parts should be in good condition, there should be no obvious discharge traces or damage, and there should be no obvious overheating at the connection contact surface, and any unqualified parts should be replaced.
Common faults and troubleshooting methods
Accessories and consumables
Typical user wiring example
Shipping and Storage
1. The switchgear must be able to adapt to railway and road transportation, and the outer packaging should be shock-proof, moisture-proof and dust-proof.
2. The ability of the packaging box to resist shock and vibration during transportation conforms to the provisions of GB8166.
3. The switchgear can be transported by a hand-push forklift or a freight forklift. Under special circumstances, a steel pipe can be used for bedding and rolling (the number of pipes is not less than 4).
4. When loading and unloading switchgear, the loading and unloading should be carried out according to the storage and transportation indication signs on the packing box to prevent the occurrence of cargo damage accidents. The switch cabinet should usually be moved vertically, and should avoid tilting or overturning, such as the entrance height is not enough; when enough, a single switch cabinet is allowed to be moved skewed. For a single switchgear, use 2 steel wire ropes through the lifting lugs at the top of the cabinet for lifting, and 4 wire ropes of sufficient length must be used when hoisting the whole group of multiple switchgears (maximum 4 cabinets, and the length does not exceed 2 meters). ).
Note: The switchgear is not allowed to be lifted by the switch components installed in the cabinet 1
5. The switchgear may be damaged after long-distance transportation, so it must be checked out of the box. If transport damage is found, immediately notify the freight department for accident handling. For example, when the switchgear is delivered to the customer directly after leaving the factory, it is only necessary to put a plastic bag on the outer surface of the device and send it to the installation site.
When the switchgear is stored, the ambient temperature is -25℃～+40℃, the relative humidity is not more than 35%, and there is no fire, explosion, danger, serious pollution, chemical corrosion and violent vibration around. Shelf life is 12 months.
Please provide the following technical information when ordering:
1. Main circuit wiring scheme number and main circuit diagram, arrangement diagram and floor plan;
2. Schematic diagram of the secondary circuit of the switchgear;
3. Models, specifications and quantities of all electrical components in the switchgear:
4. The material, specification and quantity of the main busbar and branch busbar of the switchgear;
5. If you need to set the low pressure box, please explain:
6. Summary of electrical equipment:
7. When the switchgear is used in special environmental conditions, it should be stated:
8. When other or excess accessories and spare parts are needed, the type and quantity should be provided.
9. For other special requirements, please explain in writing.