KYN61-40.5 AC Metal Armoured Removable Switchgear
Category: High Voltage Switchgear
Description: It mainly produces all kinds of high, medium and low voltage switchgear. Since its establishment, it has developed rapidly with the support of the majority of users. At present, it has a number of advanced machinery and equipment production lines and a scientific research and management team composed of middle and senior talents with rich experience and strong technical force. Technological level and product quality, to better serve our customers.
Keywords: high-voltage switchgear, medium-voltage switchgear, low-voltage switchgear, box-type substation, integrated distribution station
KYN61-40.5 AC metal armored removable switchgear (hereinafter referred to as switchgear) is the most complete set of 40.5kV three-phase AC 50Hz power distribution equipment, which is mainly used for power distribution in power plants, substations and industrial and mining enterprises The room accepts and distributes electrical energy, and realizes the control, protection and monitoring of the circuit; in addition to being widely used in general power systems, it can also be used in frequently operated places. This switchgear complies with GB3906-2006 "3.6kV-40.5kV AC Metal-enclosed Switchgear and Control Equipment", IEC62271-200-2003 "High Voltage Switchgear and Control Equipment Part 200: Rated voltage above 1kV and below 52kV (including 52kV) Standard requirements for metal-enclosed AC switchgear and controlgear.
Use ambient conditions
a. Altitude: no more than 1000 meters;
b. Ambient temperature: upper limit +40~E lower limit -5℃;
c. Relative humidity: the daily average is not more than 85% (+25~C);
d. Earthquake intensity: no severe vibration and turbulence and vertical inclination; places exceeding 5 degrees;
e. Environmental conditions: a place without explosion hazard.
Note: When the above normal use conditions are exceeded, the user can negotiate with the manufacturer to determine
Model and its meaning
Switchgear technical parameters
Main technical parameters of circuit breaker
Main parameters of YCT-1600 primary isolation plug for circuit breaker cabinet
JNH1-40.5 main technical parameters
Main technical parameters of JDZX9-40.5Q and JDZ9-40.5 voltage transformers
Main technical parameters of LZZB7, 8, 9-40.5 current transformers
LCZ-40.5 current transformer technical data
Main technical parameters of HY5W-51/134 arrester
Main technical parameters of fuse
Main technical parameters of one-piece spring operating mechanism
Key Institutional Features
1. The structure of the switch cabinet can be divided into two parts: the cabinet body and the handcart according to its composition. The cabinet is equipped with a new type of fully insulated vacuum circuit breaker or imported sulfur hexafluoride circuit breaker. The cabinet adopts the assembly structure, which improves the matching accuracy between the handcart and the cabinet. The product has a beautiful appearance, and can quickly organize production, assembly, and timely delivery. The cabinet is made of imported aluminum-zinc coated sheet bent and assembled with bolts.
2. The typical scheme is divided into four parts: the relay instrument room, the handcart room, the cable room and the busbar room according to the functional characteristics. Each part is separated by a grounded metal partition, so it can prevent the arc from extending and make possible faults. limited to a very small range. Except for the relay instrument room, other compartments have independent pressure relief channels: when a certain part needs to be replaced or repaired, there is no need to power off the whole cabinet, just cut off the power supply at both ends of the element, and the maintenance personnel can safely enter the room. The enclosure protection grade is IP3X or IP4X; when the handcart compartment door is opened, the protection grade is IP2X when the handcart compartment of the circuit breaker is in the breakout test position. (See Figure 1 for the structure and characteristics of the switchgear)
3. Closed door operation can be realized. The normal operations of the switchgear, including the opening and closing of the circuit breaker, pushing the circuit breaker trolley to the working position and withdrawing to the disconnecting/testing position, and the opening and closing of the earthing switch can all be carried out under the condition that the high voltage compartment door is closed.
4. The switchgear has other primary solutions such as cable entry and exit lines, overhead entry and exit lines, busbar connection, isolation, voltage transformers, arresters and transformers. The switchgear adopts composite insulation, and the material technology is completely based in China.
5. The main circuit adopts insulated busbars, and the interphase and connectors are equipped with insulating sleeves made of flame retardant materials. The main busbars are breaking busbars, and the adjacent cabinets are separated by busbar bushings, which can effectively prevent accidents from spreading. , and at the same time play an auxiliary supporting role for the main bus.
6. The positive cable room is equipped with current transformers, grounding switches, etc., and the ample space is convenient for the connection of multiple cables.
7. There is a metal valve in front of the contact box. The upper and lower valves are automatically opened when the handcart moves from the disconnected position to the working position, and automatically closed when the handcart moves in the opposite direction to form an effective isolation.
8. The interlocks between the main switch, handcart, grounding switch and cabinet doors are all forced mechanical locking to meet the "five-proof" function. The grounding switch has a high closing ability, which can avoid undue damage to the equipment due to misoperation. The voltage monitoring insulation is combined with the grounding switch to form a body. The terminal display device is installed on the front of the switch cabinet and can emit light at 15% of the rated phase voltage, with reliable protection and personal safety measures.
9. The circuit breaker can only be closed when the circuit breaker handcart is in the disconnecting/testing position or working position, and after the circuit breaker is closed, the propulsion mechanism of the handcart cannot be operated to prevent loading Push-pull circuit breaker trolley.
10. Only when the grounding switch is in the open state, the circuit breaker handcart can move from the disconnected/experimental position to the working position. Only when the circuit breaker handcart is in the disconnected/tested position, the grounding switch can be operated Closing operation, which realizes the prevention of wrongly closing the grounding switch when electrified.
11. When the grounding switch is in the open state, the door of the cable room cannot be opened to prevent accidental live interval.
12. When the handcart of the circuit breaker is in the test or working position without control voltage, it can only be manually opened but not closed (optional).
13. When the circuit breaker handcart is in the working position, the secondary plug is locked and cannot be removed.
14. The frame of the handcart is equipped with a screw nut propulsion mechanism and an overrunning clutch. The screw nut push mechanism can be easily operated to move the handcart between the disconnection/test and working positions. With the help of the white lock of the screw nut, the handcart can be reliably locked in the working position to prevent the handcart from being caused by the action of electric power. swaying and causing an accident. The overrunning clutch works when the handcart moves back to the working position, so that the operation shaft and the screw shaft are automatically disengaged and idling, which can prevent the propulsion mechanism from being damaged by misoperation. Compared with similar foreign products, the switchgear has a larger composite insulation margin and better insulation stability.
Installation and debugging
1. Refer to Figure 2 for the installation foundation of the switchgear (when the cable entry and exit lines are selected).
2. A 200mmx 700mm trench is dug at the base of the left panel of the front cabinet, so that people can control the power supply from the cable trench, and the rear of the cabinet is more than 1400mm away from the wall, so that the current transformer, grounding switch and main busbar can be inspected.
3. The trolley should be pushed into the corresponding cabinet after the cabinet is installed. And when the switchgear is installed, the purpose is to first remove the dust and debris in the cabinet, wipe the busbar with a clean and dry soft cloth, check whether the conductor insulation surface is defective, and apply conductive paste or Bron Vaseline oil to the connection parts. .
4. Check whether all the fastening bolts are loose and whether the wiring is reliable. Push and pull out the handcart in the cabinet and perform the opening and closing operation to observe whether there is any abnormality. Check whether the interlock is reliable, the secondary wiring and the setting value of the relay are correct.
5. When the handcart is in the working position, it should be ensured that the primary isolation dynamic and static contacts are in good contact. The contact depth of the moving and static contacts should be greater than 25 mm.
6. Adjust the opening and closing speed and related parameters of the circuit breaker according to the requirements and debugging methods of the respective product manuals of the circuit breaker and its operating mechanism.
7. The circuit breaker can be closed only when the handcart of the circuit breaker is in the disconnecting/testing position or working position, and after the circuit breaker is closed, the propulsion mechanism of the handcart cannot be operated to prevent pushing and pulling with load Circuit breaker handcart.
8. Only when the grounding switch is in the open state, the circuit breaker handcart can move from the disconnection/test position to the working position, and only when the circuit breaker handcart is in the disconnection/test position, the grounding The switch can only perform the closing operation, so as to prevent the earthing switch from being closed by mistake when electrified.
9. When the grounding switch is in the open state, the cable room door cannot be opened to prevent accidental live interval.
10. When the handcart of the circuit breaker is in the test or working position and there is no control voltage, the instrument can be manually opened but cannot be closed (optional).
11. When the circuit breaker handcart is in the working position, the secondary plug is locked and cannot be pulled out.
Use and maintenance
1. Before the cabinet is closed or put into operation, it should be carefully checked whether the technical data marked on the nameplate and the technical data required for the operation of the power line are consistent:
2. Thoroughly remove dust and foreign objects in the cabinet. For cracked or damaged insulation: should be replaced in time. Wipe the surface of the insulating parts with denatured alcohol or acetone:
3. All fasteners of the equipment: carefully check to eliminate loosening. Coat and lubricate the transmission and contact connection parts with industrial yellow wax.
4. After completing the above work, carry out the test operation of energy storage, closing and opening of the circuit breaker. If it is normal, it can be powered on and run.
5. When the switchgear is in normal operation, the operating conditions should be recorded truthfully, and regular maintenance should be done according to the requirements of the operation manual of the circuit breaker. If it is found that condensation or partial discharge on the surface of the insulating parts, overheating and discoloration at the connection of the conductor or the contact between the moving and static contacts, the temperature in the cabinet is obviously high, and a strong abnormal smell is found, the reasons should be found and eliminated in time, and the manufacturer should be notified. Co-processing.
Shipping and Storage
1. When the product is transported, loaded and unloaded, temporarily parked and installed, it is not allowed to be inverted, collided and violently shaken.
2. When the product is not in use, it should be stored in a dry, well-ventilated room without corrosive gas.
3. After the product is unpacked, it should be checked according to the product packing list to check whether the product spare parts and accompanying technical documents are complete and complete. Check whether the product is damaged during transportation and storage.
4. It is not allowed to disassemble electrical components and parts at will.
One Time Program
Product structure and installation size
Users must provide the following information when ordering:
1. Main wiring scheme number, single-line system diagram and arrangement diagram:
2. Secondary circuit wiring schematic diagram and terminal arrangement diagram;
3. The model, specification and quantity of electrical components in the switchgear;
4. When the switchgear is used in special conditions, it should be put forward when living in a small room;
5. When accessories and spare parts are needed, the type and quantity should be proposed.